The following 10 countries were chosen in order to not only maximize the revenue potential, but also to take advantage of the natural competitive spirit that many of these countries have for one another. It is important to note that these 10 countries also represent over 50% of the world population. The world population is estimated to be 7.1 Billion, while the population of these 10 countries add up to 3.6 Billion. Our USA Broadcast partner is the CBS SportsNetwork for the 12 month program .
COUNTRIES INVITED TO PERFORM
BOXING WEIGHT CLASSIFICATIONS
The following weight classifications were selected because we feel that they would represent the best action from the majority of the countries (specially the Asian countries) that were invited to participate.
|140 lbs.||Junior Welterweight|
|154 lbs.||Junior Middleweight|
|168 lbs.||Super Middleweight|
|Other Weight Classifications also considered|
Other Weight Classifications also considered
THE MONTHLY PROGRAM
We propose to have the 5 matches (10 countries) on each card televised live on a once-a-month basis for 12 months. This is a new concept for the sport of Boxing which promises to include plenty of action by boxers who not only represent themselves in fighting for the championship, but also are fighting for their countries. The countries with the most victories (points) over the 12 month period will also be celebrated in a special presentation.
WINNER TAKE ALL COMBAT: CONCEPT
This concept was specifically chosen in order to increase the amount of boxing action into each round, and by definition into each match.
1) Each match will be for 5 rounds
2) Between 2 male combatants
3) Each round will be 3 minutes long
4) Fighters will utilize traditional boxing gloves
5) Possibly fight in a smaller ring
6) Winning boxers will fight in 4 matches (the first match, quarter-finals, semi-finals, and the Championship Match.
7) Guided by rules and regulations as established by the Boxing / Athletic Commission(s) in the State(s) in which the Cards take place.
8) We are looking for the best possible boxers who are “aggressive” and prepared to fight as hard as possible in each round.